Views: 12 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-28 Origin: Site
1. As we all know, the best sitting posture is the principle of three 90 degrees and one central point, that is, the thighs and lower legs maintain an angle of 90 ° to 100 °, the upper body and thighs maintain an angle of 90 ° to 100 °, and the upper arm and forearm maintain an angle of 90 ° to 100 ° during work.
2. The cost of good cushions is high. General office chairs are sponge cushions, so many businesses will basically make articles on Hangzhou office furniture on the cushions. Good cushions are generally thick, with concave curves and good sitting feeling. Now the popular mesh office chair on the market is a good choice, which is comfortable and conducive to heat dissipation.
3. Backrest. The backrest of office chair emphasizes its comfortable feeling of leaning and safety. The backrest of some chairs is very loose, and slight shaking can produce noise. Such chairs are not only easy to be damaged, but also have potential safety hazards. As well as the height of the backrest, what is outstanding in the market now is the function of adjusting the height of the backrest, so that a seat becomes flexible and anyone can be competent. It can be seen that the function of a good office chair is very important.
4. For the lifting problem, understand the material of the steering rod and air pressure rod when purchasing, and be more able to use it early. If you feel that the lifting is blocked, there may be potential safety hazards. You need to contact the merchant in time to further solve the problem.
5. The selection of materials is extremely important for the stability of the site. Good products are generally made of stainless steel or aluminum alloy, while poor products are made of ordinary engineering plastics.
6. Thirdly, as for the choice of office chair feet, the four claw chair feet have poor stability due to their relatively small landing area, while the five claw chair feet have a much larger area than the four claw chair feet, which ensures the stability of the chair. The six claw chair is the safest. Its disadvantage is that it is inconvenient to move under the feet and it is easy to often hit the feet. Therefore, almost all chairs on the market are five claw chairs.